Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pink Floyd Podcast

I gave up on the idea of a shoutcast. I'll still do one on Saturday night, but we'll do more of the usual based on who shows up, so someone, please show up. In the meantime, I decided to do the Pink Floyd tribute show as a Podcast. This means, you'll have a higher quality listen, and less screwing up on my part. I went ahead and set it up like one of my shoutcasts, so those of you who listen to these, but miss out on the shoutcasts can still get the feeling I had for it. I'm actually tempted to do more of my pods like this, actually.

Without further ado, The Mad Terran's Podcast This is by no means a complete favourites mix, I left a few of my personal favourites off since I use them so much in other stuff. I also included one cover, which I forget to mention in the podcast itself. It's by OSI, a side project from some members of Dream Theater (and a couple other bands)

The Playlist:

1. Syd Barrett - Golden Hair
2. The Boomtown Rats - i don't like mondays
3. Pink Floyd - Let There Be More Light
4. Pink Floyd - Scarecrow
5. David Gilmour - Then I Close My Eyes
6. Snowy White - Midnight Blues
7. Pink Floyd - Fat Old Sun
8. Pink Floyd - High Hopes
9. Rick Wright - Breakthrough
10. Pink Floyd - The Gunner's Dream
11. OSI - Set The Control For The Heart Of The Sun
12. Pink Floyd - Sheep
13. Pink Floyd - The Trial
14. Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away
15. Vera Lynn - We'll Meet Again
16. Syd Barrett - Effervescing Elephant

2 Comments:

  • There is a guy thats been doing a Floyd podcast for a few years now thats spawned other Floyd podcasts all trying to copy him... just like this. Whatever.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 PM  

  • And who would this be? A link would be nice.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com