Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Livin' 500 Miles By You

I started this mix months ago when I was feeling my age and started wanting to hear a lot of the songs made famous while I was still just a youngin' in High School all the way back in the good old 1990's. Of course, not all of it from way back when, but it all fits.

Livin' 500 Miles By You


1. Mother Love Bone - Man Of Golden Words
2. Our Lady Peace - 4am
3. Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
4. Green Day - Welcome To Paradise
5. Candlebox - It's Alright
6. Garbage - #1 Crush
7. The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
8. Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
7. The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
10. Nightmare Of You - My Name Is Trouble
11. Oasis - Morning Glory
12. Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome
13. Collective Soul - The World I Know
14. Aerosmith - Big Ones - Livin' On The Edge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com