Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Beloved Monsters

Now, I've had several mixes laid out and planned in Winamp for weeks now. Some, I've been using in the store, and some I've just had hanging out and waiting for just the right time to unveil. I was talking to Meera about which one to finish up and post, being as vague as possible with the descriptions and she wound choosing the chilled out, singer/songwriter kind of mix. Therefore, Beloved Monsters.

Beloved Monsters

1. I am Robot and Proud - A List of Things that Quicken the Heart
2. Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
3. Ben Folds Five - Cigarette
4. Andrew Bird - Heretics
5. Natalie Merchant - Beloved Wife
6. Nick Drake - Free Ride
7. Neko Case - That Teenage Feeling
8. Otis Redding - Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)
9. Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
10. Norah Jones - Wake Me Up
11. Iron & Wine - Cinder and Smoke
12. Charlotte Gainsbourg - little monsters
13. Jackson C. Frank - Cover Me With Roses
14. Jarvis - I Will Kill Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com