Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Silence.

I know I've been almost entirely silent the past month, and I know I've posted about this phenomenon, but this has been a nutty month I've hopefully worked out.

Here's two mixes to occupy your week leading up to the great holiday of cavities. I know I'm going to be at work, still working out what my costume will be for the day.

The first mix is like a fun house, the torments changing by the song. They other is like a very odd Masked Ball.

Happy Halloween, everyone! There's a lot of different stuff to chose from here.

Halloween Fun House

1. Michael Jackson - Thriller
2. Tomoyasu Hotei And Ray Cooper - Drug Score 3
3. Rob Zombie - Dragula
4. Monster Magnet - Gimme Danger
5. Toadies, The - I Come From The Water
6. The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Vampire Club
7. The Doors - End Of The Night
8. Os Mutantes - Ave, Lucifer
9. Ann Wilson - Bad Moon Rising (feat. Gretchen Wilson)
10. Parliament - Dr. Funkenstein
11. The Prodigy - Mindfields
12. Bobby "Boris" Pickett - Monster Mash

Grand Halloween Party

1. Steve Peregrine Took - Scorpius
2. The Eagles - Journey of a Sorcerer
3. Anton LaVey - The Whirling Dervish
4. the mission - and the dance goes on
5. Blackfield - This Killer
6. Miranda Sex Garden - Serial Angels
7. Anoushka Shankar & Karsh Kale - Ghost Story
8. Mediaeval Baebes - The World Fareth As A Fantasye
9. Radiohead - Bodysnatchers
10. Rasputina - My Captivity By Savages
11. Bat For Lashes - Bat's Mouth
12. mum - Winter (What We Never Were After All)
13. A Perfect Circle - The Nurse Who Loved Me
14. Ayreon - Computer-Reign (Game Over)
15. Menomena - Airaid
16. Roky Erickson & The Aliens - Night Of The Vampire
17. Red Dwarf - Ending Titles Theme (Howard Goodall)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com