Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Reverend Knights

I know I've promised and promised that I'd keep this current, but it'd been damned near impossible as we slip into the season. One thing comes up, then another. I find myself thinking of things I want to post, but just don't get around to it and have second thoughts about the subject.

For now, I've got two things. . . The picture is one man's personal homage to Bob Marley shaved into his hair. One Love, I guess.

Our mix for this week is pretty much made up of stuff I've been listening to for the past month. It features and Alanis Morrisette cover by Steve Wilson of Porcupine Tree and Blackfield. Some new Sigur Ros and Stanley Clarke, both albums constantly on my mp3 player.

I'm also digging the all out decadence that is Maynard's latest effort: Puscifer. Check out their website too, there's tons of goodies there.


Reverend Knights

1. Steven Wilson - Thank You
2. Little Atlas - Preying
3. The Tangent - Lost In London
4. Pineapple Thief - No one leaves this earth
5. Puscifer - Rev. 22:20 (Dry Martini mix)
6. Blackfield - Lullaby
7. Stanley Clarke - Come On
8. Muse - knights of cydonia
9. Sigur Rós - Hafsol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com