Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Test Show (redux)

Back when I first was investigating this idea, I made a quick, three song show that I uploaded and let people listen too. To be frank, it sounded worse than things currently do. I really hadn't learned how to copy and paste properly and I was still figuring out how to record my own voice. (Which is something I am still working on, but I won't have down until I've got my own studio and professional recording equipment.)

And since I've decided to start the thing with the mini-shows as a long running mix that will go on as long as I can make it, I decided it was best to redo the mini show. Also, "Whiter Shade of Pale" should never sound as bad as it did originally, nor should "Wish You Were Here."

So here it is:

Test Show

1.Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
2.The Mad Terran - A Hello
3. Malcolm McLaren - About Her
4. Procol Harum - Whiter Shade of Pale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com