Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Friday, August 05, 2005

A couple things

I was in such a hurry a bit ago to post that I forgot a couple things. First, the final track was made by me when I editted a couple clips off the Wall, a little of "Personal Jesus" and something from the Silent Hill Sountrack. I had fun, and apparently, it scares my girlfriend.

Secondly, this Mini-show may not be for the feint of heart, so we'll see. It does make me wonder where we're going next.

And finally, the playlist:

1. Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek
2. MadTerran Music - Message from the Mad Terran
3. Type O Negative - Machine Screw
4. Norah Jones - Turn Me On
5. Tool - Prison Sex
6. Placebo - Special K
7. Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
8. The Mad Terran - Reaching Numb Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com