Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Friday, August 05, 2005

Mini Show

Well, this is the first Mini-show for Madterran Music. Meera dared me to do a mix with Norah Jones and Tool in it, switching between the two in one move. I took it up.

I also decided it would be fun to do a few of these and have them mix into each other. In the end, I hope for them to transfer slowly into one, long mix for everyone to enjoy. Soon, I'll have a redone version of our original test show. That wone will be the beginning of this voyage, so keep an eye and an ear out.

In the meantime, I am enjoying "Meddle" by Pink Floyd, since the copies of that album and "Animals" arrived today.

Well, that's all for tonight. Back top "Echoes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com