Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

Well, I guess I'm up first.

Meera and I have a flurry of mixes planned to go up soon. She plans to be the more prolific, however. For now, I've got this small offering of mostly progressive, psychedelic music to get you through the nights. Originally, there was a concept behind this, and I was hoping for some kind of lose story, but as with many concept albums, that quickly fell apart as I started digging through the tracks and what I was interested in. I tried to pick some uncommon stuff, stuff people generally don't hear.

So here it is, a Progressive music mix.

Be forwarned, this is not a mix for casual listening. It's full of high self indulgent music towards the end and long, instrumental passages. I ripped it higher to hopefully keep some of the sound quality.

1. Pink Fairies - The Dream Is Just Beginning
2. Michael Andrews - Burn It To The Ground
3. King Crimson - The Power To Believe III
4. Porcupine Tree - Every Home Is Wired
5. Skyclad - Land Of The Rising Slum
6. Gackt - rain
7. Radiohead - The National Anthem
8. SubArachnoid Space - Ourobouros
9. Greenwood, Jonny - Moon Mall
10. Peter Gabriel - A Different Drum
11. A Perfect Circle - Renholdër
12. Pain of Salvation - Morning on Earth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com