Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

In Indiana

So here I am, sitting at Dellessa's computer, typing this entry. You see, I'm visiting here in Terre Haute. I haven't had a whole lot to do the past couple of days, since our vacations don't quite coincide. Therefore, I did what came naturally: I snooped around her computer, sniffing out what audio files are on it, curious to see what she listens to apart from the stuff we discuss (and sometimes, by virtue of our relationship, gets mentioned here.) In the end, I found myself playing with this mix. After a couple tries at downloading Audacity and LAME, I put it together.

So here is a small sampling of the strange sounds coming from Dellessa's computer. (Yeah, some of it would seem familiar since she recommended to me, or I sent it along to her on some long, lonely evening apart.)

Other People's Music

Playlist:

1. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
2. Damien Rice - Amie
3. Akeboshi - Wind [Naruto Full Ending]
4. Cinema Strange - Catacomb Kittens
5. Linkin Park - My December
6. Wolfsheim - Kein zurück(single)
7. Trigun - Kaze wa Mirai ni Fuku
8. Too Many Sundays - Jabberwock
9. The Pillows - I think I can
10. Placebo - Passive Agressive
11. Rasputina - At The State Fair With a White Trash Sucker
12. Bright Eyes - Down In A Rabbit Hole
13. Deftones - Passenger
14. Evanescence - Field of Innocence

Hopefully, I will have more to report from our little side trip to St. Louis tomorrow, and from my eventual visit to my favourite, obsucre record shop on the entire planet: Headstone Friends (which, regrettably, does nothing involving computer such as CC purchases, let alone having a website.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com