Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ambassadors to Nightmares

Here's a mix of stuff that's been floating around my recent lists on Winamp. It's hard to say anything about this other than I really like the way this mix turned out. God is an Astronaut and Pure Reason Revolution are a pair of bands I don't think I can do without after hearing them. PRR I've put in a couple of people's hands in the store and it's blown them away. And Ozric Tentacles is a band I had recommened a while back by one of the same people I blew away with Pure Reason Revolution.

Have fun with this one. Not let the name get to you.

Ambassadors to Nightmares

1. Pearl Jam - Maggot Brain/Little Wing
2. SIANspheric - This Window
3. God is an Astronaut - Fall From the Stars
4. Tangerine Dream - Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares
5. VHS or Beta - Nightwaves
6. Ozric Tentacles - Saucers
7. Trillian Green - Jack The Cat
8. Pure Reason Revolution - The Bright Ambassadors Of Morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com