Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Down the Drain

How this mix came to be, I just don't remember. I do remember playing with some harder rock tracks a couple months ago and this one came out of that process. It's a nice mix in that it's different from what I usually post here. It's also a lot of stuff I listened to four or five years ago. I used to listen to more metal, but over time I've done a little bit of damage to my hearing. So typically, I shy away from it.

I know I'm missing a lot in those genres, but I just never got it entirely to begin with.

I don't mean, however, that anything in this mix is "metal." I know more than a couple people who'd hit me for even suggesting it.

Down the Drain

1. Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus
2. Drain STH - Enter My Mind
3. A Perfect Circle - Let's Have A War
4. Nonpoint - In The Air Tonight
5. Nirvana - You Know You're Right
6. Enigma - Principles of Lust (everlasting lust remix)
7. Royksopp - Dead To The World
8. Radiohead - Go to Sleep. (Little Man Being Erased.)
9. Hungry Lucy - In The Circle
10. the tea party - samsara
11. Talvin Singh - Vikram The Vampire
12. Massive Attack - Eurochild
13. Portishead - Mourning Air

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com