Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is probably quite sad. . .


But I'm here to talk about my phone.

It's been overly hectic down here with the opening throws of the holiday season and I've been quite caught up in the demands of my little job. I'm also waiting for a new harrdrive to arrive via Ebay so I can properly make more podcasts. I've very nearly run out of space, and Audacity needs some real space to make these little things.

The same goes for the recordings, so we'll be properly up and running once I've got that installed and the bulk of my music transfered over.

For now, however, I decided to talk about my new phone. I'm proud to say, I made my very first ringtone from a snippet of Pink Floyd's "Echoes" that I am including as a quickie download for this week.

I'm fascinated by this little device and it's all in one nature, so I am hoping that in time, I can use it to enhance some of the content of this site by documenting some of the goings on I encounter.

And by the lovely, Dellessanna my wallpaper. This was supposed to be used as art for the site, but I'm still working that out. I'm mostly inept at working with html and blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com