Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Dream Academy

Well, I missed a week. I'm not overly happy that I missed a week, but it was a long week in the retail world. I fear that they will be getting longer and longer as we get closer and closer to the big season of Christmas.

I also find that the podcasts I had all set up just aren't working for me these days, so they're going to be shelved for now in favour of some new stuff based on groups I'm excited about right now, and vinyl.

Still, I'm excited by my growing record collection. So for this week, I'm offering one of them for everyone to listen to. This is The Dream Academy's self titled, first album. They were psychedlia inspired New Wave from England that made music during the early 80's.

The Dream Academy - The Dream Academy

I'm hoping to do a few more of these, so tell me what you all think. I might toss up a couple more classic albums as the weeks go by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com