Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Vigil

Instead of making mixes, I spent the weekend listening to Doctor Who Audio recordings and Radio dramas. I'm not entirely sure when this was recorded and I haven't had a chance to figure out from whence it came since these audio versions are my first, real introduction to this character and storyline.

I listened to this particular stories while doing the dishes a couple nights ago and I found it quite profound.

We'll be back to music soon enough, and there's tons of new stuff coming along.

Doctor Who - The Vigil


Also, check out This American Life. They've added podcasts and I've been able to catch them all lately, finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com