Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, August 06, 2007

Magical Watchtower Road

Finally, a mix. I know I've been slow getting this up, but I've been distracted by just how good it is. I've got two others sitting, waiting to be made and I just can't stop listening to them. I even managed to make a CD based off those three for my parents and they're digging it.

You just can't not like this kind of a lineup.


Magical Watchtower Road


1. The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
2. Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man
3. Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime
4. The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice
5. The Youngbloods - Get Together
6. Jefferson Airplane - Blues From An Airplane
7. Kaleidoscope - A Dream for Julie
8. Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
9. The Doors - Twentienth Century Fox
10. Steppenwolf - Sookie Sookie
11. Janis Joplin - Try (Just a Little Bit Harder)
12. Frijid Pink - Crying shame
13. The Blues Magoos - Tobacco Road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com