Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving.



A little something different for this Thanksgiving. It's from my favourite Liberal Talk Radio show: The Stephanie Miller Show. And consequently, Jim Ward has become one of my favourite voice actors.

This little bit is just not for kids. . .

Also, I am beginning to formulate my best of the Year. Frightening, huh?

And one final thing, I've been listening to a pair of podcasts off and on Rogue's Gallery and Jazz: Profiles.

Rogue's Gallery is a three hour epic Prog Rock podcast that's already introduced me to a new favourite band Pineapple Thief.

Jazz: Profiles is a series of profiles on the Greats hosted by Nancy Wilson. It maybe demystifying, but I find learning about the legends helps me understand their music. It certainly did with Sun Ra for me.

And for now, a Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I've got a new mix ready to go, but I'm still deciding what to say about it. I promise you, it will have Unicorns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com