Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back Up and Running

Well, I'm here and back up and running after the purchase of a new computer. I lost access to a lot of my mp3's as well as the playlists for two shows I had planned out. So instead, until I can get that big kink worked out, I've been working on something completely different and I'm hoping to have it up within a few days.

As it stands, we're getting there. I've also been promised some new shows from some guest DJ's. Now I only have to get on their arses about them.

I think that might take some time.

For the time being, I'd like to direct everyone to a local jazz musician http://www.flintblade.com who has some samples to listen too on his site. I ordered his CD and am planning to give it a listen in a bit. From what I've heard though, he does a rather cool version of Brubeck's "Take Five." Flint Blade also plays a guitar a bit differently than the average and that novelty alone makes him worth checking out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com