Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Theme songs.

I know it seems like my posts lately have been mostly to annouce the next's days shows, but that's basically what I've been up to. I finally figured out the trick with playing my turntable through shoutcast with some mixed results. We all listened to Dark Side of the Moon, Days of Future Passed, and Phadrea from Tangerine Dream. I'm hoping to make a record or two part of the regular shoutcasts. In the meantime, he's the theme music I've been playing. I hope everyone finds it even a bit as amusing as I do.

http://box.net/public/themadterran/files/953616.html

I'm also at work at my own podcast which I plan to have up in the next few days, so keep an eye out and enjoy the one Meera put up a bit ago.

I know will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com