Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

April 2006

Well, I've gotten another one together of mostly fantasy based tracks. I know things have been quiet round here for the past few weeks from my recent trip and my own nasty bout with a cold. I'm better now and am safely back in Miami. . . though I'd rather be making these posts elsewhere.

In the meantime, I was able to hobble this one together. I think I might start moving some of these away from mixes and into something like a pre-recorded radio show. I enjoy and I didn't seem to get many complaints on the Pink Floyd one I did several weeks ago. This is a short one, only a half hour or so.

April Fantasy 2006

1. Pink Floyd - Scarecrow
2. The Impossible Shapes - Demon Love
3. Liquid Tension Experiment - Chris and Kevin's Excellent Adventure
4. Small Faces - Ogden's Nut Gone Flake
5. Pain of Salvation - Dryad of the Woods
6. Blue Man Group - Endless Column
7. Led Zeppelin - The Battle of Evermore
8. Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
9. Mother Love Bone - This Is Shangrila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com