Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Saturday, July 08, 2006

OOPS!

It's been a nutty couple of weeks, and for almost missing this week, I am sorry. I also realized that I hadn't even uploaded the myriad of mixes I've been working on, so I will endeavour to get those uploaded and released next week. For now, I offer you all another collection of Favourites I made. It's all fairly standard stuff, and stuff I've put up before. I do happen to enjoy this little mix of rock quite a bit though. Most likely, for those of you who checked out the first mix, you can line this one up and play both through. I've got a third of these ready to post, but I'll keep it in my pocket for just a little bit longer. . .

The MadTerran's Favourite's Part 2

1. Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt.1
2. Tool - Stinkfist
3. The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post
4. Bad Company - Shooting Star
5. Monster Magnet - Spine of God
6. Type O Negative - Summer Breeze
7. Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair/Canticle
8. Future Bible Heroes - O! What A Dream It Was
9. Porcupine Tree - Strip The Soul
10. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here


I also have a copy of Pink Floyd's PULSE on DVD in my hands I'll be putting up some kind of melting, fan review in a while. . . Just as soon as I find time to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com