Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Another Evening, Another Week, Another Post

I feel that I've been fairly neglectful of my little project here in recent weeks having been caught up in a massive undertaking that is reading Tad William's Memory, Thorn and Sorrow series. Brilliant series for those of you who read Tolkien-esqu fantasy series, but prefer them not to be so . . . "Tolkien-esque."

Moving on, in order to make up for things, I've assembled this latest mix of favourites. These are songs I'm cabable of listening to over and over and over again, much to the annoyance of those around me. It's a little dark, but when I was discovering some of these favourites, I was writing, or experience some rather bleak things. I've got a couple more of these set and ready to go, but I might not release them just yet. And yes, I've used a lot of these songs quite a few times over the past year. I loved them that much.

So here we are, The Mad Terran's Favourite Songs (pt.1)

1. Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson & Clover
2. Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale
3. Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
4. The Beach Boys - Kokomo
5. The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City
6. The Box Tops - The Letter
7. The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
8. Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
9. Otis Redding - The Dock Of The Bay
10. The Who - Behind Blue Eyes
11. A Perfect Circle - The Noose
12. The Mars Volta - The Widow
13. Porcupine Tree - Radioactive Toy
14. Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
15. Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com