Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Some Meatloaf for the evening. . .

Sorry about the potential overload on the LJ subscription readers, but I had to.

My mother was watching VH1 Classic and I looked over and saw Meatloaf singing. Then I saw that they were playing his new video, which is a good cover of one of the better Celine Dion songs. It caused me to go a' googlin' and dig up some videos on You Tube to relive one of the more embarassing things I liked in the early days of me liking music. Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell 2.

How can you not love the whole melodrama of it? And besides, for a big guy, he gets some hot chicks in his videos.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com