Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

Horses

Just before the holidays, I wanted to offer up something that probably could have been posted back around Halloween. In fact, that's when I started this mix. Really, I just wanted an excuse to use "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazzarus in a mix. Overall, I think this one really works out.

Horses

1. Lycia - blue heron
2. Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses
3. Aberdeen City - God is Going to Get Sick of Me
4. queens of the stone age - burn the witch (unkle variation)
5. Brazil - The Iconoclast
6. Deftones - Knife Party
7. Various Artists - Battlecry / Nujabes feat. Shing02
8. Mew - 156
9. Sparklehorse - Chaos Of The Galaxy / Happy Man
10. The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Skullflower
11. Porcupine Tree - Dislocated Day


And for this week's record. Black Sabbath's "Paranoid"

I recently cracked opened one of the CD versions of this album, and I thought the mix was pretty weak. I had to crank it just to get any volume out of it, and that's a shame. THis is is one awesome ass album. This is off a copy I found in a thirft store, and I think it proves hat vinyl did and does sound better for a lot of albums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com