Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sometimes I just have no luck

Say for instance, I missed getting into PInk Floyd by a couple of years. In fact, their last tour ended when I was entering high schoo. I got into Soundgarden for what became their last album, and I still love the band. I seemed to have missed a lot of my favourite music by just being too young. . .

You get the picture.

Now, I came across a little band called the Snow Fairies and even posted about during the summer, and now, they are announcing their last album. . .

How is this lucky? I've known their in the process of "moving on:" bands this cute just don't break up in huge messes that go on and are speculated about for decades (think: Guns 'N Roses) I just don't think it's fair.

The Snow Fairies did think it approppriate to offer up their last album as a download from their website, and I have to say, it's a nice little album. It makes for an interesting swan song, and makes a listener curious for what will come next from these members. Really, some bands should get more exposure.

"Viola!"

If you like this, also look up a little band called Bishop Allen. They are still making music and put out a cool little album a couple years ago called "Charmed School"

And in closing, we'll be back to our regular programming soon. I've got the harddrive and it's all loaded up with music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com