Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Friday, February 09, 2007

Rock Afternoons

This weeks postings took me some time to do. I knew I was running late, then I started getting really ambitious with the posts. Luckily, I had parts of this four part series all ready to go in Winamp's playlists. They just took some tweaking.

Part one I made because I heard it was the anniversary of the Day the Music Died, the day Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper and Ritchie Valens died in a plane crash. This was back on the third. I meant to have it posted the next day, but I had other ideas.

Part two I had kicking around for a long time, and it spent a lot of time on my playlist. I'm glad I'm finally putting it up to be posted. Hell, how often do we hear Bon Jovi around here?

Rock Afternoon 1

1. The Penguins - Earth Angel
2. Ritchie Valens - Donna
3. Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line
4. Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace
5. b.b. king - Woke Up This Morning
6. Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
7. Buddy Holly - Everyday
8. Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On
9. Duane Eddy - Rebel Rouser
10. Buddy Holly - Peggy Sue
11. Chubby Checker - Let's twist again
12. Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shoes
13. Roy Orbison - Go! Go! Go!
14. Ray Charles - It Should Have Been Me


Rock Afternoon 2

1. Audioslave - I Am The Highway
2. The Beta Band - Dry The Rain
3. The Beatles - Paperback Writer
4. Rasputina - The Mayor
5. Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky
6. Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
7. Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower
8. 3 Doors Down - Landing In London
9. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
10. The Who - See Me, Feel Me
11. Pink Floyd - Welcome To The Machine
12. Shooter Jennings - Gone To Carolina

Oh yeah, these aren't all that long, and they'll blend in together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com