Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dellessa's Singalong

Well, one day when talking to Del, she asked for a mix for her birthday. And being too fat away from her on that special day, I was happy to oblige. It's as wild, eclectic, and amusing as she is. It's also a mix she can sing along to in the car while driving about looking for places ideal for photography.

I think I like the mix almost as much as I love her. . . Which is quite a bit.

Dellessa's Singalong

1. Octopus - Girlfriend
2. Norah Jones - Be My Somebody
3. Ben Folds - Songs Of Love
4. Paul Westerberg - Good Day
5. Shoes - If You'd Stay
6. Mason Jennings - Gentlest Hammer
7. Ohio Express - Chewy, Chewy
8. Nick Drake - Things Behind the Sun
9. The Love Letter Band - Ghost Song
10. Gorden Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
11. Tommy James & The Shondells - I Am A Tangerine
12. Blue Man Group Feat. Venus Hum - I Feel Love
13. Johnny Cash - Sam Hall
14. Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton - Reading In Bed
15. Midlake - We Gathered In Spring

And when you get a chance, check out www.dellessanna.com for something visual to feed your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com