Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Get Well Dellessanna

GET WELL DEL!

Well, as I type this, Dellessanna is in the hospital undergoing surgery. Everyone has told me it's minor, but I still can't believe in such a thing. To alleviate some of my stress and worry last night, I started listening to some songs that I know she loves and a few she hates with a passion and a fury and intensity that I can't quite begin to describe.

We all know about her hatred of funk, and the first track of this mix in particular. I bloody love it, but ah well. I always play it now just to annoy her, just before I play some song I know she absolutely adores.

Funkytown loves you Del. And the Mad Terran Loves you too.

I'll get a playlist up later on when I've got access to it again. (I forgot to save it and upload it as well.) There's nothing new in this mix anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com