Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cookie Jar of the Soul

Cookie Jar of the Soul

1. Jack Johnson - Cookie Jar
2. Eddie Hazel - From the Bottom of My Soul
3. Stephen Marley - Inna Di Red - (Featuring Ben Harper)
4. Yabby You & Mad Professor - Blowing In The Wind
5. Sopwith Camel - Dancin' Wizard
6. R.E.M. - At My Most Beautiful
7. Pink Floyd - Country Song
8. Quidam - Bajkowy


This mix started out as a challenge between Meera and I. Somehow, do to our lives getting in the way, we both managed to fail. After a lot of playing, this mix simply became a mix of stuff that's been all over my mp3 player and Winamp. I'm started to think, despite the mediocre reviews, Sopwith Camel was more influential to the modern music world than we people really think. Also, they were anything but mediocre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com