Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Transmitting Our Shouted Dreams of Love

This week's mix has been sitting on my computer for a weeks now. I tried making back in May, but I had an issue with one of the files. Thankfully, that little issue seemed to resolve itself. It started out as a list from Del of some tracks she wanted in a mix. Then I tossed in some more. And well, it got a little weird.


Transmitting Our Shouted Dreams of Love

1. Voltaire - About A Girl
2. Future Bible Heroes - A You You Never Knew
3. The Bird And The Bee - Again & Again
4. The Peter Malick Group - Strange Transmissions
5. Thea Gilmore - Have You Heard
6. Robi Draco Rosa - Lie Without A Lover
7. James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
8. The Church - Under The Milky Way
9. Tears For Fears - Shout
10. The East Village Opera Company - Habanera (Carmen)
11. Blue Man Group Feat. Venus Hum - I Feel Love
12. The Shroud - Falling Dream
13. Peter Bjorn And John - Young Folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com