Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Progressive Working Environment

Several months ago I had to go in early for work and I needed. . . something, anything to get through the dreadful morning of 'merchandising.' I'd also been going through a very real fixation with King Crimson's "In the Court of the Crimson King," which lead to me creating this progressive mix using some of my favorite tracks I picked up over the summer.

A Progressive Working Environment

1. Pink Floyd - Let There Be More Light
2. The Alan Parsons Project - The Voice
3. Genesis - Mama
4. Yes - Roundabout
5. Uriah Heep - Traveller In Time
6. Porcupine Tree - The Creator Has A Mastertape
7. Strangecloud - Illusions End
8. Magus - Khyber Pass/Nostradamus
9. King Crimson - The Court Of The Crimson King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com