Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mini-show, number 2

Second mini-show

This is a second mini-show, (and the second attempt at the this post). Play it after the last "mini-show" the one that began with Imogen Heep's "Hide and Seek." I tried to go fun and relaxed with this one where the songs were a bit wild. The song by Kinky has been a bit of a personal anthem of mine where I could easily relate to it from the first time I heard it. It also finds its way onto a lot of my personal mixes I've done since I got the album.

It's about 20 minutes, so enjoy.

1. Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
2. Doors - Love Me Two Times
3. Kaiser Chiefs - Every Day I Love You Less And Less
4. Green Day - American Idiot
5. The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
6. Kinky - The Headphonist

PS: I plan to have DSL quite soon, so these mixes will be going up faster. I'm also looking to stream a show or two live for everyone. We'll see how that works though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com