Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Without Further Ado. . .

Another Podcast for your enjoyment during this lovely Hurricane Wilma.

http://box.net/public/themadterran/folders/81679.html

It's simply titled "October" becasue I couldn't think of a better title or even a theme, so here's a group of songs I think go together well. IT might be a little "Dark" and brooding, but I hope everyone enjoys.

1. Rasputina - Call Me Alice
2. Bitstream Dream - Impossible Gardens
3. Aquizim & Mad Professor - Kunta Kinte Dub
4. Moby - Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?
5. Dandy Warhols - Mohammed
6. The Beta Band - Space
7. Pitty Sing - Telephone (it would do you good for me to do you wrong)
8. Sneaker Pimps - Becoming X
9. Björk - Big Time Sensuality [The Fluke Minimix]
10. Turin Brakes - Panic Attack
11. Depeche Mode - A Pain That I'm Used To
12. Massive Attack - Group Four

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com