Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Dark Side Of The Moon A Cappella

The Dark Side Of The Moon A Cappella

I know at least one of our readers is into a cappella music. Personally, I'm not, though I am intrigued how this tribute album will sound. I did, however, enjoy Bjork's last album with beatboxes instead of electonic beats, so who knows. There are some samples up to be listened to and I plan to give them a listen myself once I'm finished listening to the latest podcast from Brain Damaged. (I also should be working on regular posts of my own, but this thing caught my eye.)

2 Comments:

  • I'm curious... did you check out the site? I'd love to know what you thought of it.

    Jon Krivitzky
    Musical Director for "Dark Side Of The Moon A Cappella"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

  • Yes, I remember checking out the site, but never getting around to checking out the album.

    I should, it was an intriguing concept.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com