Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

One for Mom

It is now the first of May, and we draw closer and closer to Mother's Day (and even closer to the one year anniversary of this site. More on that in future posts). The previous mix I liked enough that I'm considering giving it to my dad to listen to since it's filled with a lot of stuff I know he once listened to when he was probably my age, so this made me start making one with my mother in mind. I'll give it to her when I get around to burning the one for my father, but for now, I'll share this mix with you all since it's a pretty good one.

For now, be nice to your mothers . . . if they deserve it, and keep an eye out for some fun stuff around here during the months of May. I've got a lot planned and hopefully, some time to do it in.

One for Mom

Playlist:

1. Pink Floyd - Signs Of Life
2. Klaatu - Around the Universe in Eighty Days
3. Dire Straits - Your Latest Trick
4. The Cars - moving in stereo
5. Aerosmith - Big Ones - Janie's Got A Gun
6. The Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feelin'
7. Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night
8. The Moody Blues - The Voice
9. ELO - Rock 'n' Roll Is King
10. Big Star - When My Baby's Beside Me
11. Blue Öyster Cult - This Ain't The Summer Of Love
12. Queen - I'm In Love With My Car
13. Tears For Fears - Laid So Low (Tears Roll Down)
14. Boston - something about you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com