Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Friday, December 15, 2006

Perplexions

The other day I checked my mailbox only to find a neat little package from CD baby. And what did it contain? Melora Creager's new cd, of course. The Mad Terran was kind enough to purchase it for me. In anycase Perplexions is a tiny deviation from her former works with Rasputina, although it's clearly from the same body of work. Same clever lyrics. Same interesting beats. A bit of a content change.

Incidentally the cd also contains a cover of Tom Petty's American Girl. :) It's lovely.

I'm also trying to get my head together enough to come up with a mix or two. In the mean time...


'Tis The Season by =Dellessanna on deviantART

I hope your holidays are happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com