Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another 90's Mix

Yesterday at work, we proved we were all creatures of the 90's by listening to Paula Abdul. Well, everyone else was listening to the lackluster pop the American Idol judge released back in the early 90's, after she was Janet Jackson's choreographer and backup dancer. (I had to dig her up in AMG to remember that much.) My honest opinion was that it wasn't bad for what it was, but I still scowled and joked all the same.

This weeks mix, however, is not that.

This week's mix comes from the 90's music we all know, love and angst to. This has been one of my personal playlists on my mp3 player for a few months, but I finally got around to making it into miz got you all. I was able to hook up my player to the store's sound system a while back and one of the rep's was in there, and he got a chance to rock out to. Meanwhile, Meera and I say it reminds us of people way back when these songs were still new.

So to all that, I bring you:

Another's 90's Mix

1. Mother Love Bone - Capricorn Sister
2. Flaming Lips - Waitin' For A Superman
3. The Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
4. Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution
5. Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
6. Radiohead - My Iron Lung
7. Nirvana - Lake of Fire
8. Silverchair - Tomorrow
9. Pearl Jam - Animal
10. Soundgarden - Pretty Noose
11. Temple Of The Dog - Wooden Jesus
12. Blind Melon - Soup
13. Alice in Chains - Rooster
14. Nirvana - Lithium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com