Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Friday, March 09, 2007

The Floydian March

Well, okay, I'm late with another Pink Floyd post. I don't know what was keeping me this time, but I'm coming down with a touch of the flu.

This one had it's genesis while I was picking tracks to listen to in the shower on Saturday. I'd already had another mix ready to go, and after I heard "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast" again with "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" I felt it was time for another mix.

The Floydian March

1. Grantchester Meadows
2. Jugband Blues
3. Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast
4. Unknown Song
5. The Gunner's Dream
6. Pigs (Three Different Ones)
7. The Trial
8. Keep Talking
9. Yet Another Movie-Round and Around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com