Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bleeding Threesomes

Well, the title of this week's mix shouldn't be construed as an indication of my mindset. Really, I just couldn't think of a better name. . .

It's a mix of a lot of stuff that's been floating around my mp3 player or stuff we've been jamming to in the store.

Bleeding Threesomes

1. Whatever Happened to the Dinosaurs - Go It Easy Mabel
2. Quidam - Chocbym...
3. Smashing Pumpkins - Bleeding The Orchid
4. Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do?
5. Rasputina - A Retinue Of Moons/The Infidel Is Me
6. Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
7. Kenna - Sunday After You
8. Interpol - No I in Threesome
9. The White Stripes - I'm Slowly Turning into You
10. Digitalism - Zdarlight
11. BigElf - Pain Killers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com