Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Three Steps to a Disapearance

Well, Meera thinks this one could have been mixed a bit better, and in hindsight, I kind of agreed. But alas, it's done, and to fix it would have remove some songs I really liked in this mix.

This was my second chance at this mix. I originally started this months ago to be used in the store and it went over nicely . . . except for where I ended it with Lynard Skynard's "Gimme Three Steps." It's a great song, but damn, it just didn't work here.

Three Steps to a Disappearance

1. The Beta Band - Dry The Rain
2. Beastie Boys - Suco De Tangerina
3. The New Up - Tropical Soda
4. Amadou & Mariam - Taxi Bamako
5. Manu Chao - desaparecido
6. Moloko - The Time Is Now
7. Jarvis - Don't Let Him Waste Your Time
8. Jette-Ives - In The Presence Of
9. Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
10. UNKLE Feat. Ian Astbury - Burn My Shadow
11. Air - Space Maker
12. Beirut - Scenic World
13. múm - Abandoned Ship Bells
14. Jeff Buckley - Lover, You Should've Come Over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com