Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Shamanic

That's what I should have titled this mix, but I didn't really think about it until I got out of the shower a bit ago and it was already well on it's way to uploading. (And then, somehow that failed and I just plain forgot that I could retitle it.) It's a collection of rock, some of it is rather on the obscure side. Most of it comes from the 60's and 70's. I tossed it together looking for a certain kind of vibe and I came out with this, which is more like a strange ride through a lot of different points in the rock world. So stick with it, and see where it goes. . . a bit like a Shamanic voyage.

Mid April Rock Mix

Yeah, Shamanic is cooler.

1. The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot
2. The Chocolate Watchband - Dark Side Of The Mushroom
3. Procol Harum - She Wandered Through the Garden Fence
4. David Bowie - Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed
5. The Troggs - Night Of The Long Grass
6. Spanky & Our Gang - Brother Can You Spare A Dime
7. Electric Light Orchestra - 10538 Overture
8. Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul
9. Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions - This Is My Country
10. Frank Zappa - My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama
11. The Doors - Shaman's Blues
12. Brothers Johnson - Strawberry Letter 23
13. The Doobie Brothers - Black Water
14. Deep Purple - Maybe I'm A Leo
15. Human Beinz - The Shaman
16. Iron Butterfly - Flowers and Beads
17. Big Star - Watch the Sunrise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com