Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Something to Cool Down There Long, Summer Nights . . .

I recieved a mailing today about a big festival up in New England this fall called "Popfest" which is definitely something I won't be able to attend since my travel plans include the midwest during that period. So setting that option aside, I started looking over the line up since it is entirely bands I'd never heard of, endorsed by people whose taste I entirely admire: the good people over at Tonevendor. I started picking and choosing ant the first band I chose at random was called "The Snow Fairies"

They are fun little pop band from Philly that has that nice, jangly, bubblegum sound that you just can't help but smile and love. I don't know much, but I plan to know more as soon as I can get my hands on one of their full length releases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com