Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

You Tube Video Mix .. . Sorta.

After some recommendations today by one of the music reps I started digging around You Tube, and I kept digging as I kept suddenly getting an urge to see this video or that. . .

I would up putting together about 11 songs. I'm sorry that it's so intensive, but it was rather unavoidable. In the future, I'll piece something together differently, once I know a little bit more about how You Tube works.

So if this overloads the Friend's Page for one of our LJ syndication readers, I am sorry. If you don't see it, probably through Google Groups, make sure you swing by the site properly. You'll be missing some fun stuff.

This collection is mostly stuff that will please most everyone around here, in that there's something most of you will like. I'll save wild and properly technicolour for another evening. . .





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com