Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2006

So here we are. . .

I'm currently away from the home of madterranmusic and in the home of innocence, the birth place of the fictional Radar O'Reily, the place A Christmas Story happened: Indiana. So yes, I'm visiting my beloved Dellessanna and doing my best to keep posting when I can. Also, expect a couple of mixes from up here.

I'm going to offer you all a bit more of my home, in that this is the first from the series of podcasts from my small, but ever growing vinyl collection. (As you all recall, I posted the second one a few weeks ago, since it was the easiest one to put together).

I've played this mix more than a few times, even once in the store. They were simply amazed that it came from 45's. The last track will have to be a nice surprise for everyone, and was the impetus for these recordings. I didn't even know I had it until I happened to be really digging through the collection, and frankly, I'm still in awe of it. (It'll have to be a surprise, since I left the playlist on my computer in Miami.)

All Vinyl Playlist 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com