Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Cleveland Bound

For Meera's little trip to Cleveland, I made a mix of my own for her long drive down there. I tried to continue the classic rock, 90's theme a bit, and updated that sound a bit too. After all, she's going to the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame, might as well celebrate rock a bit.

Yeah, I'm jealous.

Oh, Airiel Down is a group that found me on Myspace. (Find me too, if you want to say hi.) I was amazed by their overall sound, and so was Kammie. So I picked up the album.

Cleveland Bound

1. Glenn Danzig - Overture Of The Rebel Angels
2. Weather Report - The Juggler
3. Porcupine Tree - Last Chance To Evaluate Planet Earth
4. Yes - Starship Trooper a. Life Seeker b. Disillusion c. Wurm
5. The Vines - Sun Child
6. Traffic - Forty Thousand Headmen
7. Unified Theory - Self Meditate
8. Airiel Down - Rose's Caress
9. Nirvana - School
10. Now It's Overhead - Surrender
11. Genesis - Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com