Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, July 31, 2006

Pink Floyd Live and Booted

So it's my turn to post up some mixes, and I've got a doozie for everyone. Unfortunately, do to some things I didn't quite anticpate, I had the mixes made, but I lost the playlists, so it'll be like going to a show and now knowing what you'll hear. These files come entirely from a lot of bootlegs I've amassed over the past couple years from Pink Floyd. A few even come from the solo shows David Gilmour and Roger Waters have done since the 80's, so expect a wide variety of things. Unforunately, due to the source material, it won't always be of the highest quality of recording, but there's a few versions burried in this that are simply amazing.

Pink Floyd Live and Booted Part 1

Pink Floyd Live and Booted Part 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com