Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

I thought about things a bit. . .

Here's the last of the mixes I made earlier this month. I meant to keep a few handy, but I realized that I might have lost some playlists. This mix is, for the most part, a progressive rock mix, and it's again a mixture of things that find their way onto my personal playlist quite a bit. I really do like the opening bassline in this AFI track. Someone I work with said it's probably one of the best album openers he's heard in a long time. (To which I responded he hasn't heard a lot of albums, but it really does kick ass.)

It's also pretty short by our usual standards around here: a mere 38 minutes.

Strange Possibilities

1. Dream Theater - Space ye Vest
2. A.F.I. - Prelude 12/21
3. Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
4. Peeping Tom - We're Not Alone Remix (Feat. Dub Trio)
5. People In Planes - For Miles Around (Scratch To Void)
6. Porcupine Tree - Open Car
7. The Mars Volta - Take The Veil Cerpin Taxt
8. Monster Magnet - Your Lies Become You

3 Comments:

  • Thank you, though your link doesn't seem to work properly.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:06 PM  

  • this link works idiot

    http://detectivemattcooper.blogspot.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 PM  

  • Yes, I found that via your profile.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to Mad Terran Music
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com